Advanced Development Solutions has taken a popular HTML Editor for the Internet, developed by Frederico Caldeira Knabben and customized it to work seamlessly with Merchant Administration. Allowing store managers to easily bring rich content to their stores without ever using an external editor or writing HTML directly. All text area fields in the Merchant store administration, that do not contain User Interface Items, will have this option. This includes Store, Category, Product and Third Party Enhancements. The editor is fully compatible with User Interface Entities, making it easy to integrate dynamic content with HTML.
This is our next generation module, which was designed to replace the old one. It uses the latest version of FCK Editor and eliminates the issues exprienced by its predicessors. No more browser limitation, slow response or a need to login none-securely. The editor has been written to not be effected by Merchant updates and changes. Developers now have greater control of what pages the editor is available. We also offer this module for an older version of Merchant.
The editor provides many HTML editing feature like:
|I have the Merchant HTML WYSIWYG Editor module installed and working on huntsvillegenerator.com, and I have to tell you that I am very impressed. Frankly, I was a bit concerned about using a module in a production setting that had just been released, but this is something that I have been waiting for someone to develop for a long time. After using it for a few minutes I had no more concerns. Now my clients can easily enter and edit product descriptions, category headers, and the storefront without having to scroll sideways or learn what
tags are. I built the entire site in Miva using openDesigner, and the content for each page is contained in User Objects. Your module is an essential tool for managing that content. Bravo!
NealTech Web Services, Inc.
- Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, subscript, superscript, etc...
- Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Cut, Paste and Past as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
- Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
- Find and Replace functionality
- Multiple Undo and Redo functions
- Quick Preview Support
- Easy switching between WYSIWYG and Source editor mode
- Full Screen option
- HTML Block Display
- Link creation with advanced attribute controls
- Anchors support
- Image insertion, with upload and advanced attribute controls
- Flash insertion, with upload and editing
- Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc)
- Table cells editing (size, colors, etc)
- Form and form field insertion and editing
- Right click context menus support
- Built-in Spell checker
- Multi-language support with automatic client language detection.
- Lightweight and fast
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, MAC Safari, Mozilla, Google Chorme, and more...
- Automatic browser detection
Editor installation and functionality has the following requirements:
- MIVA Merchant Version 5.0+
- MIVA Engine Version 5.03 or newer. Contact us for module versions that support older MIVA Engines.
- Editor button will be greyed out for fields that contain HEAD, BODY or Merchant User Interface Items.