By popular demand, author Pamela Hazelton has now offered up a guide based on her many presentations at each year's Miva Conference!
Making the BEST Out of Your Online Store is a complete guide explaining the core process of analyzing your Online store for usability and shopability. This 70+ page eBook (in PDF format) explains the process of analyzing your store and details what to look for.
Learn from an expert.
Ms. Hazelton has analyzed hundreds of Online stores, for both small businesses and major corporations, providing insight into making visitors' shopping experiences foolproof.
You can have the best marketing campaign, but if you're store isn't foolproof, you will never realize the full monetary potential.
- How to look at your store through your visitors' eyes.
- How product descriptions and images affect your sales.
- How navigation can make or break a store.
- Common mistakes most Online stores (beginners and legends) make, and what to do about them.
- How to guide customers through the checkout process.
- Why what you like about your store may not work.
- How to look outside of the box.
This in-depth guide uses real Online store sites as examples, explaining how specific implemented changes have helped their business.